Our Cyber Security Credentials and Expertise
We are Cyber Security specialists, and nothing else.
We invest heavily in research & development, with each member of our technical team spending 25% of their time discovering, exploring and minimizing new cyber threats, all of which is fed back into our client solutions and the wider Cyber Security community.
Uncovering cyber security vulnerabilities
Our team has an established history of finding ‘zero days’ (previously unknown and unpatched software flaws) and uncovering security vulnerabilities in system software, web applications and browsers.
Cyber Security Credentials and Certifications
We continually invest in training and development to ensure our cyber security analysts are at the forefront of the latest techniques to identify and defend against malicious actors and threats.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Expert (CISE)
- Certified Security Sentinel
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
- Certified Penetration Testing Consultant (CPTC)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- eLearnsecurity Penetration Testing Professional (eCPPT)
- Certified Secure Web Application Engineer (CSWAE)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- Certified Wireless Security Engineer (CWSE)
Standards & Best Practices
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- ITIL V3 Foundation